e2Sense – Hi-Temp PA Probes
The HTPA Series from e2Sense allows for continuous phased-array ultrasonic testing at temperatures up to 200°C.
The ultrasonic transducers are manufactured with unique sol-gel piezoelectric depositions, a proven technology* used on permanent installations in structural health monitoring applications.
The HTPA probes are available in different linear array configurations, with a broad range of operating frequencies.
- Weld inspection
- Thickness measurement
- Permanent or semi-‐permanent monitoring
- Continuous operation at 200°C (direct contact)
- No cooling system required
- 16, 32 and 64-‐element linear arrays
- Operation frequency from 2.5 to 15 MHz
- Hi-‐temp wedges available
|Number of Elements||16, 32, 64 or 128|
|Operation frequencies||2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10.0 or 15.0 MHz|
|Element pitch||0.31, 0.5, 0.7 or 1.0 mm|
|Element width||5.0, 10.0, 15.0 or 20.0 mm|