ZETEC – MIZ-21B
The most powerful handheld eddy current tester on the market.
The MIZ-21B offers all of the technology, packaging, and user interface enhancements of the MIZ-21SR. It incorporates the power of dual-frequency testing, digital conductivity testing, and nonconductive coating thickness measurement. Its industry standard 50-ohm probe drive provides the optimum balance between probe input and instrument output. Yet it’s priced to provide excellent value when you need a dedicated eddy current instrument.
- Multiple display modes offer more ways to see flaws.
The MIZ-21B has seven different eddy current data display modes.
- Choose XY Impedance Plane, Bar Graph, Triggered Sweep, Auto Sweep (slow or fast), C-scan, and digital conductivity.
- For rapid analysis, the dual display feature can present signals side-by-side in sweep and XY modes. Or, you can view a reference signal and a live test signal simultaneously.
- Dual-frequency mixing capability suppresses undesirable variables to let you more easily identify and size flaws.
- Digitally mark up to 10 display points on the screen. Signal size is identified as a percent of screen height using the ruler on the electronic graticule.
- The 8-second buffer enhances analysis. Display the buffer as a strip chart, then scroll through the data to select areas of interest for more in-depth review. Using a rotating scanner, you can display buffered data as a C-scan display.
- Automatic features save you time and the MIZ-21B can store and recall up to 50 test configurations.
- Enhanced technology for better flaw detection and faster inspections
- The MIZ-21B’s wide frequency range (50 Hz to 8 MHz) supports a wide variety of
- Flexible probe support for eddy current testing, bond testing and conductivity testing
- Lightweight, rugged package
- Long-life NiMH batteries offer twice the energy performance of NiCDs
- The high quality display in handhelds with a 240×320 pixel LCD
- PC interface expands tester capabilities